Skip to main content
- $94 million to be spent in the 2015/2016 financial year on new intercity trains to run in the Central Coast, Newcastle, Blue Mountains and Illawarra.
- 300 State Government jobs have been promised for the Central Coast. Mr Baird said the Office of State Revenue would be one department that could move to the region.
- A purpose-built Commonwealth agency employing 600 people at Gosford will be built and operating by 2017.
- New Small Business Grant of $2,000 is now available to small businesses currently below the payroll tax threshold but taking on additional employees.
- Over the next 12 months the NSW Government is expected to spend $124 million for road projects on the Central Coast.
- The NSW Government has committed $368 million to the redevelopment of Gosford Hospital.
- The Jobs Action Plan provides up to $5,000 for each new job created by businesses liable to pay payroll tax.